Thursday, November 5, 2009

11 days

Eleven days and counting. November 16 is just on the horizon, yet still seems so far, far away.

Now that I am only 11 days away, something new has happened: questioning of how much longer I have. I've been to Baby Gap, Joann's Fabrics, Janie & Jack, the grocery store... regardless of where I've been, at least one person has asked how far along I am. And then when I tell them I have x amount of days, they giggle with little sympathy and make me feel like a rotund beach ball.

I did hear something interesting today; you always hear of ways to induce labor at home (eat spicy foods, have sex, walk, drink pineapple juice) but one that I will happily jump on board with that was shared today. Pizza. Yes, pizza. Not any of the "fast" chains, but gourmet-y type places, like iFratelli's and Campisi's. So what did we have for dinner tonight? Fireside Pies pizza.

I think my husband was trying to make me eat the whole pie.

So, bring on the (stronger) contractions!

No comments: